Minutes of BARC Meeting November 19, 2013
Meeting was called to order at 7:05 PM
There were 13 members present.
A $50 check was written to the church for rent of our meeting room. Our checking balance was reported.
Minutes were accepted as submitted
- Discussed the Fun Fly. Everyone had a good time and enjoyed the food. Thank yous to all that helped.
- Dave reported on his research to getting a roller. He spoke with the local Volvo equipment rental place re: rental and sale of used rental equipment. We also discussed Georges idea of using a concrete form to create a roller as well as using a propane tank filled with cement or water. Daryl will check with the rental company re: pricing for rentals and if they will sell used equipment.
- Discussion of T-shirts tabled.
- Mailing list will be updated by John and Dave
- Since the Christmas party was postponed till January, it was decided to have a meeting in December.
- New Years day Fun Fly will be Wednesday. It will be pot luck with BYOB. Wives are welcome as we will have the Port-o-Potty there as well.
- Party at Dave's will begin at 11-11:30 for a luncheon pot luck. Dave suggested we get 15 x $15 gift certificates from Hobby Proz.
- Dues for 2014 are due by December 31
Election of club officers: Unanimous
VP: No one
Raffle held for 6 channel receiver, battery and gift certificates x2.
Barry Avner, Secretary