Minutes of Barc Meeting 12/17/13
Meeting was called to order at 7:04 pm.
There were 10 members present.
Treasurers Report: Account balances were reported and it was noted that we made $151 this year from our raffles and have an overall increase in treasury of $425.85.
Minutes were approved.
- A roller was obtained from Mikes son Jim for use on the field. It does a very nice job. We agreed to use a rental roller in the spring to give the field a stronger surface and will subsequently maintain the field with the smaller roller.
- The New Year FunFly was scheduled for Wednesday at 11-11:30.
- We agreed to get 15 x $15 gift certificates at Hobby Proz for distribution to members at the Holiday Party.
- Dues are due no later than March 1, 2014. The combination lock to the field will be changed in February.
- Food and supply assignments were made for the Fun Fly
- Norm was nominated and elected to the position of Vice President.
- Meeting adjourned at 7:30.
Norm brought two planes to raffle
1. Electric low wing with power 25 motor went to Daryl
2. Gas powered trainer went to Mike who sold it to Manny for $4